Jamrozowa Polana Hotel & Brewery is enchantingly situated in one of the most beautiful parts of Duszniki-Zdrój – on an extensive clearing among the mountain tops of Podgórze Orlickie where vast views of nearby Zieleniec can be seen – and surrounded by spruce forests.
A sea of green, calmness, the murmur of the stream, birds singing, fruit of the forest – all of this is a guarantee of deep relax for those who like to have nature for the asking. The richness of tourist attractions, nearby center of Polish Biathlon and wide opportunities to engage in sport at any time of the year are a real treat for all amateurs of active leisure. International music festivals in Duszniki-Zdrój are also a chance for music lovers to listen to the greatest piano stars of the world or meet top Polish musicians.
- accommodation for 150 people in 60 rooms (for 1, 2, 3, 4 people),
- restaurant serving home cooking,
- drink bar,
- fireplace room,
- pool room, gym, sauna, miniature golf course, playground for children, volleyball and badminton court,
- 1 conference room for 100 people,
- 1 conference room for 50 people,
- 2 conference rooms for 35 people each,
- free wi-fi available throughout the hotel
- brewery with 4 types of beer