scroll

Hotel

Throwback

Jamrozowa Polana as an area administratively belonged to the Hordis Tal village and came into existence as a colony in the middle of the 19th century. Residents of this place lived off working in a quarry and limekiln, farming and animal breeding. At the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries there was an inn here ‘By the Green Forest’ situated beside a hiking trail, leading from the Spring to the Homole castle and fromer quarters of king Frederick William II of Prussia, who observed his army’s maneuvers in 1776 close by the castle. 

During the interwar period there was a luge and bobsleigh track as well as ski jump on the Clearing. At the beginning of the 1950s on the Clearing, form the side of the city, there was only one farmhouse left. It was inhabited by Antoni Jamroz from whom later Jamrozowa Polana took its name. At the end of the 1980s a large well-equipped Nordic skiing and biathlon resort was built on Jamrozowa Polana along with sport, hotel and training facilities.  

 

 

In former Bad Reinerz in the years 1865-1945 there were 5 breweries, 3 of them were located on the market square in the oldest building in the city, among others – on current Słowackiego Street and in today’s International Piano Chopin Festival Foundation. They were all small family breweries and their beer was highly acclaimed among residents and health resort patients. Today Jamrozowa Polana Brewery cultivates brewing traditions of Duszniki-Zdrój and offers beer drinkers 4 types of traditionally brewed amber nectar, as well as occasionally brewed beer. 

Telephone
reception
Book now
Book now
Access
Access
Book now
Gallery